Thursday, January 7, 2016

Fifty Shades of grey Movie

I thought I would want to write about this movie a little bit as well. Firstly this is one of my favorite movies of all times. I just adore Christian Grey and the way he express himself as a Master and Anna being such a sweet girl obey's him to any degree. Yes it's Fifty Shades of grey . The rich Tycoon of New York is in totally love with her , but yet he is confused, since he has gone through so much of pain when he was a child and don't want to trust any woman after that.

Anna tries her level best to change his habits, but fails all the time with tears. I don't think it's fair enough for me to tell you the whole story so, download the movie or read the Novel 50 shades of grey.



Fifty Shades freed is the next I'm waiting for. can't wait to read this as well..

And I also love the sound track of this movie.. can listen to this for hours and hours.. trust me you will love this as well. love me like you do, touch me like you do


No comments:

Post a Comment